Esperanto Technologies will speak at the Linley Fall Processor Conference
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., August 28, 2021 – Esperanto Technologies™, a developer of high-performance, energy-efficient machine learning (ML) inference accelerators based on the RISC-V instruction set, announces its participation in the Linley Fall Processor Conference, October 20-21, 2021.
• Presentation: “Accelerating ML Workloads with Energy-efficient High Performance RISC-V Processors”
• Venue: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA
• Speaker: Darren Jones, Vice President of VLSI Engineering, Esperanto Technologies
• When: October 20, 3:10 PM PST.
• Abstract: Esperanto Technologies has developed the first of a family of accelerator chips for large scale machine learning inference applications.
Esperanto’s approach uses over 1000 general-purpose RISC-V cores, each equipped with a vector/tensor unit optimized for common machine learning algorithms and data types. Esperanto’s chip is highly energy-efficient, fully programmable, and adaptable as algorithms change. By leveraging the simplicity of the RISC-V instruction set and carefully designing with low-power techniques, Esperanto’s chip preserves many benefits of general-purpose programming while simultaneously delivering excellent performance and energy efficiency.
Admission is free to qualified registrants. The conference is intended for chip designers, system designers, equipment vendors, OEM/ODMs, service providers, press, and the financial community. Esperanto is a Gold sponsor of the Linley Fall Processor Conference.
About The Linley Group:
About Esperanto Technologies:
Esperanto Technologies develops high-performance, energy-efficient computing solutions for Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning based on the open standard RISC-V instruction set architecture. For more information, please visit https://www.esperanto.ai/