Esperanto Technologies Delivers Presentation at RISC-V Days Tokyo 2021
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., October 11, 2021 – Esperanto Technologies™, developer of high-performance, energy-efficient machine learning (ML) inference accelerators based on the RISC-V instruction set, announces its participation in RISC-V Days Tokyo 2021. Esperanto will deliver a presentation at the event.
• Where: Pacifico Yokohama Hotel, and online. Co-located with the ET & IoT 2021 Exhibition (https://www.jasa.or.jp/expo/english/).
• When: November 17-19, 2021, 9: 30-15: 30 JST (Japan Standard Time)
• Presentation: “Accelerating Machine Learning with Energy-efficient, High-performance RISC-V Processors”
• Speaker: Eiji Kasahara of Esperanto Technologies, and BOD member, RISC-V Alliance Japan
• Abstract: What is important for machine learning applications? Energy efficiency, excellent performance, full programmability, and adaptability as algorithms change. Esperanto Technologies solves these challenges with an innovative architecture, leveraging the RISC-V instruction set, and low-power design techniques. Esperanto has developed accelerator chips, and boards, for large scale machine learning inference applications. The SoC uses over 1000 general-purpose RISC-V cores, each equipped with a vector/tensor unit optimized for common machine learning algorithms and data types. Esperanto’s chip, and boards, preserve many benefits of general-purpose programming while simultaneously delivering excellent performance and energy efficiency.
RISC-V Days Tokyo is Japan’s largest RISC-V event, with live and online presentations, exhibition booths, and press conferences. RISC-V Days Tokyo brings together RISC-V-related technology, research, products, and expert engineers, promoting collaboration, technology exchange and business opportunities. Tokyo Day 2020 was held online with 1,053 participants from 11 countries.
The book “Chiselで始めるデジタル回路設計” (Digital Design with Chisel), by Martin Sobert, will be distributed in limited quantities at the venue. A PDF version will also be released.
Esperanto is a Platinum sponsor of RISC-V Days Tokyo 2021.
About RISC-V Days Tokyo 2021:
This event is in collaboration with JASA (Embedded Systems Technology Association), the ET & IoT 2021 Exhibition, RISC-V International (https://riscv.org), and Khronos Group (https://jp.khronos.org). See https://riscv-days-tokyo-2021-autumn.peatix.com/event/3020158/
About Esperanto Technologies:
Esperanto Technologies develops high-performance, energy-efficient computing solutions for Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning based on the open standard RISC-V instruction set architecture. For more information, please visit https://www.esperanto.ai/